Saturday, May 16, 2009

Coconut&Melon DnM

It is Saturday, the 16th of May, 2009. Coconut and Melon are reporting from the underground dungeon of Coconut’s evil fortress. We’re kinda depressed right now. Thinking about the purpose of life and why things seem to happen the way they do. Why do bad things happen to good people? What have they done to deserve the trials they’re put through? Why can’t life just be simple? Yes or no. Right and wrong. Without all the maybes, and without all those grey areas in between.

Life can be a bitch. We all know it, we’ve all experienced it. Things can be seemingly perfect one day, we would be laughing, smiling, thinking how lucky we are to have what we have. And then shit happens. Life happens. It screws us over. It takes all that happiness, all that laughter and all that contentment. It leaves us with the unknown, situations that seem all to unfair – and we’re simply left with the remains, the memories and the hope that one day, we could, maybe, return to that state of happiness. To one day feel that contentment we once felt. That one day, things would return to normal.

When you’re in that place, it’s often hard to see the way out – to see even the slightest hint of light hidden within this never ending, ominous darkness. It’s a lonely place. It can pull you down, beat you up and make you feel utterly useless, completely powerless. It’s times like these when you just have let go - let yourself fall. Fall, and hope to hell your friends are there to catch you, lift you off the ground and help patch up your wounds.

It is during the bleakest, darkest hours that we need those friends the most. The ones we can turn to any time of the day or night. The ones we know won’t judge us. The ones that simply listen and lend a shoulder the lean on. Those are ones we should all hang on to =]



-05.16.09

I don’t need anyone else, it’s only you
When you ask again, it’s only you
Even if you already have another love
I can’t forget you, I can’t turn back around
The moment my eyes began to burn
The moment my heart was captured by you
I have no regret, I chose you
That’s right, it’s you
Oh when you tell me you love me
When you tell me thousands and millions of times
Even when my heart sets on fire, my dry lips wear out
Even when I’m born again, it’s still only you
Even as time goes by
My lips, cold as can be, are even more blue
I cry out to find to find your warmth
I call, even though I call for you
And there’s no reply, I’ll wait for you
~Super Junior – It’s You (너라고)

Sayonara,
Coconut&Melon

No comments:

Post a Comment