Sunday, April 26, 2009

noooooooooohhh.

dear bloggy-san,

this is like the 4th post for you today and we only started a couple of hours agooo
wooowwieee we're shoooo gudd. arent we not!? kekekekekee

coconut has officially rolled over to watch tv and left me alone to do the posting..
sho i postPOSTpost. i dno wat to post tho!? huhuhuuuu.. coconut come and help me!!
why you torture me this wayy! T-T melon doesnt like thisss..

OH! toms is anzac day sho coconut and melon gets a breakkkk from all the crazy fruit and veges out theree! :B

omg. i jst remembered something. on friday.. *BEEP* visited *BEEP* at the fruit&vege shop but didnt visit melon.. huhuhu melon is saddd. *BEEP* is shooo meann.. only wants to visit *BEEP*! but hopefully *BEEP* had fun visiting *BEEP* ehehehehe. but even sho tht grrrr. even coconut agrees with melon boooooo.

well anywayy. thats all for noww. ciaooo

5 comments:

  1. LOL, it is 2.18am and im laughing soooo hard atm LOL - my parents could probably hear me! AHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG
    I THINK I SEE BBF IN UR PICTURE
    IN PARTICULARLY KIM BUM

    didnt no that don was capable of meeting such cool ppl ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahahahahahaahhhahahaahhahaahhaha
    i'm guessing that *BEEP* is don :/ lol
    haha jackie, you're such a funny girl.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh n i think u might need a cbox :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. shhhhh. dun ruin my identity! ><"
    oh and i've added cboxx ^^ chat awayyyyy

    ReplyDelete